ABOUT US

McArdle & Walsh, Inc. was incorporated in 1922. Prior to that time, it was a partnership known as McArdle & Cooney, started in 1912. After the death of Mr. Cooney, Mr. McArdle and Mr. John F. Walsh became the principals of the company.

Upon the death of Mr. Walsh in 1938, his interest was inherited by his nephews, John F. and Thomas J. Guidera. Mr. McArdle had a limited interest in the company and sold it to Thomas J. Guidera in 1940, who in turn sold his interest to John F. Guidera in 1945. John F. Guidera sold the company to his son Mr. John W. Guidera in 1975. Mr. John W. Guidera then sold the company to his sons John G. and Michael J. Guidera Sr. in 1994. Michael J. Guidera Sr. purchased the interests of his brother John G. in 2000 and has owned the company since that time.










McArdle & Walsh, Inc.
2015 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
T: 410-252-8700
F: 410-252-8709

sales@mcardlewalsh.com

MAILING ADDRESS


McArdle & Walsh, Inc.
PO Box 503
Timonium, MD 21094



OFFICE HOURS:
7 AM - 4:30 PM


SHOWROOM HOURS:
8 AM - 4 PM